RISE MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. (“We”, “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
We use our own in-house online application to process personal information. We also use 3rd party sites to collect information from you.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us or our Accredited Clients, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information.
Your Personal Information
Information We Collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
• Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through our online job site, via third-party job portals, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
• In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
• If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
• Details of your visits to Rise’s Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the site that referred you to Rise’s Website and the resources that you access.
• Details of your visits to Rise’s office.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We collect publicly available information about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media profiles.
We may also search various databases – some publicly available and others not, which may include your personal data (including your CV or Resumé), to find possible candidates to fill Our clients’ job openings. Where We find you in this way we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or for our business more generally.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our Client’s business.
Where you apply for a job opening through the RISE Apply functionality or through sending email, we rely on your consent, which is freely given by you during the application process, to disclose your personal data to Us on the basis described below.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
• To consider your application in respect of other roles.
• To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
• To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
• To find appropriate candidates to fill Our Clients’ job openings.
Disclosure of Your Information
As set out above, we pass your information to Our clients, who use it only in accordance with our instructions and as otherwise required by law.
Where you have applied for a job opening through Rise, and where you have consented to this disclosure, We will disclose to Our clients certain personal data that We hold, including but not limited to your CV or resume, your health screening report, and information about your progress through our hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that we hold about you, such as your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to you as an applicant for employment.
Where you have applied to a job opening through another service provider, we may disclose data defined above to Our clients. Our client shall be the data controller of this data and shall therefore be responsible for complying with all applicable law in respect of the use of that data following its transfer by Us.
How We Store Your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your personal data
Where we store your personal data in our own systems in the Philippines. It is also stored on secure servers of Our hosting provider within the United States.
The data that We collect from you and process may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States and the Philippines. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the Philippines who work for Us. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your application and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
In particular, your data may be stored by Rise’s hosting service provider on servers in the USA as well as in their servers located on other locations.
If you would like further information please contact Us (see ‘Contact’ below). We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the Philippines to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
How long we keep your personal data
We will hold all the data for uncertain time frame.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
• deletion of your personal information by you (or by RISE admin); or
• receipt of a written request by you to us.
Under the Republic Act 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012 you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Citizen’s Charter on Data Privacy.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• contact us using our Contact details below
• let Us have enough information to identify you,
• let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
• let Us know the information to which your request relates.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
Effective: 1 June 2019