Company: Rise Manpower Services Inc. (Accredition No.:)
Immediate opening for multi-tasking Mechanical / Manufacturing engineers
Our industry is fast growing and has very few schools in the world that teach optics manufacturing. We offer in-house training to supplement your previous education and skill level to bring you into a very unique manufacturing environment. This is a very exciting industry to be in and technically advancing every day.
The following duties are common tasks in our industry:
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and understanding
o English Tolerances
o Geometric Tolerance
o Fit Tolerance
• Ability to use Cad drafting Software
• Learning our high precision equipment software and Machine functions to set up detailed training courses on PowerPoint
• Learning to operate our high precision machinery as part of your duties when time allows and as back up for non-scheduled employee absents
o Including learning the programming of CNC based equipment
• Developing detailed process controls
• Develop detailed data collection of process times to assist RFQ and Planning
• Responsible for developing and/or modifying products.
• Actively develop and implement process improvements and coordinate continuous improvement projects using Lean Manufacturing techniques
• Develops process flowcharts; routers, BOMS; Work Instructions; SOPs; plant layouts; machine error proofing.
• Responsible for justification and procurement process of capital equipment.
• Participates in Strategic Planning (1 year view) / Corrective Actions / MRB (material review board).
• Responsible for training the Training Coordinators and Production Technicians on process changes including modifications on existing equipment or new equipment.
• Ability to take a project from concept to finished product using resources available ( Project Management)
Basic understanding of the following is helpful:
• Metal Machining
Must have good aptitude in:
• Spatial thinking
• Must be a team player
o Individual thinking is great to be able to offer your ideas
o Collective ideas always lead to best results
• Value your coworkers
o Maintain respect for everybody
o Treat others like you want to be treated
• Never be afraid to ask a question.
• Wiliness to work overtime to fill the gaps
• Honesty & Integrity
• Follow set rules and procedures
o Even if you do not agree with them, you always have a voice to change and improve things
• Understand that what is good for the company and the general workforce might not always be what you like.
• True understanding of cooperation
• Must be a good communicator:
What does MLoptics expect of you?
• Wiliness and eager to learn
• Work hard and efficient, don’t waste company time and money
• Honesty, Honest and Honesty
• Work like it is your company
What are the rewards?
• Job security ( we have grown every year since we started in 1999)
• Bonuses for meeting and exceeding the targets and goals
• Respect from all
• A company that is dedicated to the employees
• Pay increases as your skills increase
• A secure working environment with a long future
• Free housing and meals on work days
• All guidelines of The POEA
• Set policies for vacation time
• Free travel home once a year
• Visa fees paid