Heavy Machinery Mechanic
Company: Rarotonga Mining Limited (Accredition No.:10286030)
Country: Cook Islands
The work as a heavy equipment mechanics depends of the specialization in the type of machinery. Below are some task assigned to heavy equipment mechanics:
- Repair and maintenance of the heavy machineries such as bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions in every equipments using computerize and other testing paraphernalia.
- Test repaired equipments to ensure proper performance when used.
- Perform proper maintenance of the equipments; clean and lubricate
- Train new workers in performing equipment inspection, repair and preventive maintenance.
- Inventory and order fuels and other supplies.
- Perform other related jobs