Company: IMB Group (Accredition No.:)
Country: United Arab Emirates
Ensure that all production pipe fabrication activities are carried out in line with Company’s Quality and Safety Management Policies and Procedures including industry codes and practices as nominated by the regulatory and certifying authorities.
• Ensure that all tasks identified in the PEP are completed in a timely manner
• Read and understand general arrangement, detailed drawings, isometric piping drawings, piping line lists etc.
• Able to manufacture pipe development templates fro T, K, Y type connections
• Able to mark off and develop square and angular steel pipe openings to receive branches/outlets as necessary
• Able to ignite and set oxy-acetylene hand torch
• Able to mechanically or thermally cut, edge prep and dress steel tubular
• Understand and provide correct weld preps to ensure efficient welding execution
• Able to tack weld own work
• Ensure that worksite is clean and safe, with small tools returned to stores at the end of each shift with welding butts also correctly disposed of at the end of each shift
• Possess a good understanding of codes and practices
• Good communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Commitment and initiative