Latest Job Openings
Are you an employer seeking to hire Filipino workers for deployment abroad?
Are you confused as to how will you be able to find and recruit talented Filipino individuals for your growing company?
This article will try to demystify the process of hiring workers from the Philippines. It will also serve as a guide into the documentation process that all foreign employers must go through.
RISE MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. is a member of major industry associations like the Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc. (PASEI), the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), and is accredited by the Council of Labor Affairs of Taiwan.
In 2002, it received a citation from the POEA “in recognition of its sustained efforts of continuously promoting the competence of Filipinos and creating employment opportunities for Filipino workers.”More
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- List of Philippine Embassies and Consulates
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Licensed Recruitment Agencies with New Zealand Job Orders
- Advisory on New Zealand Employers regarding Authentication and Notarials