Latest Job Openings
Did you know that there are millions of Overseas Filipinos working in at least 154 countries all over the world?
For over two decades now, RISE MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. has been sending competent Filipino workers abroad, and at the same time, assisting employers from other countries look for qualified and able personnel.
The agency is duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA) to recruit, process, and deploy land-based workers abroad. It is also one of the few agencies authorized by the Taiwan Government and the Department of Labor of the Philippines to participate in the Special Hiring Program of Taiwan.
RISE MANPOWER SERVICES, INC. is a member of major industry associations like the Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc. (PASEI), the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), and is accredited by the Council of Labor Affairs of Taiwan.
In 2002, it received a citation from the POEA “in recognition of its sustained efforts of continuously promoting the competence of Filipinos and creating employment opportunities for Filipino workers.”More
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- List of Philippine Embassies and Consulates
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Licensed Recruitment Agencies with New Zealand Job Orders
- Advisory on New Zealand Employers regarding Authentication and Notarials